Code Of Conduct :
FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT:
- Act in the best interests of, and fulfil their fiduciary obligations to the Company and its shareholders;
- Act honestly, fairly, ethically and with integrity;
- Conduct themselves in a professional, courteous and respectful manner and not take improper advantage of their position;
- Help in creating and maintaining the culture of commitment to compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without allowing their independent judgment to be subordinated;
- To ensure that assets of the Company are fully protected and put to use for Company's business and to maintain high standards of manufacturing practices to achieve customers’ total satisfaction;
- Not use the Company's property, information, position or opportunities for personal gain;
- Act in a manner to enhance and maintain the reputation of the Company.
- Disclose potential conflict of interest that they may have regarding any matters relating to the Company's business, abstain from discussion, voting or otherwise influencing a decision on any matter in which they have or may have a conflict of interest; serving as Director of any Company which is in direct competition with the Company would be conflict of interest and it would be necessary to obtain prior approval of the Board of Directors of the Company before accepting such Directorship;
- Make available to and share information as may be appropriate to ensure sound and efficient operations of the Company;
- Maintain confidentiality of information relating to the affairs of the Company acquired in the course of their position in the Company, except when authorized or legally required to disclose such information;
- Not to use confidential information acquired in the course of their position in the Company for personal advantage or for the advantage of any other entity even after cessation of relationship with the Company;
- Ensure equal opportunities to employees at all levels, provide congenial working environment in the Company free from any discrimination on grounds of cast, religion, colour , marital status, sex, age and nationality;
- Ensure to provide safe and healthy working environment and preservation of environment so as to avoid wastage of energy, natural resources and implementation of waste management procedures and preservation of ecological environment.
- Ensure compliance of Company's Policy on Disclosures and Internal Procedures for Prevention of Insider Trading under SEBI Regulations.
- The duties of Independent Directors shall be as under :
i)To undertake appropriate induction and regularly update and refresh their skills, knowledge and familiarity with the Company;
ii)To seek appropriate clarification or amplification of information and, where necessary, take and follow appropriate professional advice and opinion of outside experts at the expense of the Company;
iii)To attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the Board Committees of which he is a member;
iv)To participate constructively and actively in the committees of the Board in which they are chairpersons or members;
v)To attend the general meetings of the Company;
vi)Where they have concerns about the running of the Company or a proposed action, ensure that these are addressed by the Board and, to the extent that they are not resolved, insist that their concerns are recorded in the minutes of the Board meeting;
vii)Keep themselves well informed about the Company and the external environment in which it operates;
viii)Not to unfairly obstruct the functioning of an otherwise proper Board or Committee of the Board;
ix)Pay sufficient attention and ensure that adequate deliberations are held before approving related party transactions and assure themselves that the same are in the interest of the Company;
x)Ascertain and ensure that the Company has an adequate and functional vigil mechanism and to ensure that the interests of a person who uses such mechanism are not prejudicially affected on account of such use;
xi)Report concerns about unethical behaviour, actual or suspected fraud or violation of the Company's code of conduct or ethics policy;
xii)Acting within his authority, assist in protecting the legitimate interest of the Company, shareholders and its employees;
xiii)Not to disclose confidential information, including commercial secrets, technologies, advertising and sales promotion plans, unpublished price sensitive information, unless such disclosure is expressly approved by the Board or required by law.
| Date : March 26, 2016